Information Security Consultant (GRC) - London
Information Security Consultant - GRC
Home & client site based
Support from our UK offices (London/South East)
Are you an Information Security Consultant looking to progress within a company that can take you to the next level in your career? Are you excited by new challenges and learning new skills? We offer paid training and industry relevant certifications to ensure your development is never just a dream, it is a reality. We have such a wide and varied client base, no two months will be the same. Are you a strategic thinker with the desire to deliver for clients? At ZeroDayLab we will give you the autonomy to get the job done and the support of very best mentors in the industry.
We are now looking for our next generation of Information Security Consultants to flourish within our global consultancy. Are you up for the challenge? Whether a more seasoned professional or newer to the role, we are interested in discussing with you the exciting opportunity of working with a leading Cyber Security Consultancy.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the ZeroDayLab GRC Team and your voice will be an important one. Your responsibilities will be varied according to your current and future skills set; GDPR, Data Protection, Capability Assessments, Incident Response/Runbooks, 360° Reviews, ISO, Policy Review/Creation, Supplier Evaluations; to just name a few.
The culture that you will be working in will be one of dynamism and strong teamwork. We are looking for individuals that can listen, absorb, analyse, assess and report information security issues to clients confidently and effectively. We are passionate about the work that we do for our clients and this ensures their cyber-resilience is second to none.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders across ZeroDayLab’s client portfolio ensuring information security capabilities are articulated and understood.
- Effective introduction of the beneficial security risk outcomes for clients in line with their business and risk appetite, using a range of consulting capabilities.
- Ability to communicate information security threats and their impact to clients at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and design of clients’ information security posture, as well as legal, regulatory and scheme security requirements.
- Support the team in delivery of work streams for clients in compliance standards such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, EU GDPR and incident management.
- Assist with the execution of 3rd party security reviews to ensure controls are appropriate and in line with the required standards, as well as Legal, Regulatory and Scheme security requirements.
- Provide support and assistance to the wider business with the maintenance of Information Security and Compliance internal projects (e.g. CREST, ISO27001).
- Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines
- Proven experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Holding CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification is a bonus and we will consider all levels of experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, self-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the organisation
- Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format
- Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to drive change in a collaborative way, both internally and with clients
- Previous experience in being part of a team within an Information Security function
This role is based from home in the South East, with some travel to our local offices and client sites. There is the opportunity for international travel if that is something that would appeal to you.
Successful candidates are required to provide suitable references and undergo background clearance checks, employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
In the first instance, please provide your current CV and contact details to Adam Ryan, Global Talent Acquisition Manager at ZeroDayLab, email@example.com. For further information, please visit www.zerodaylab.com.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Performance-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Company Share Option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
- Car Allowance (for certain roles)
- Parking/Season ticket scheme
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
- Entertainment and social activities
- Annual eye tests
At the forefront of IT Security Consulting, ZeroDayLab’s client base is diverse. Our blue-chip clients span across EMEA and come from all industry sectors from medium-size organisations to the FTSE100. Our holistic, 360⁰ approach to IT Consulting Services and complementary security solutions are unparalleled and enable us to retain our clients by working as their strategic security partner, delivering far greater ROI.
We have two passions, Total Customer Satisfaction and Total Security Management; to deliver this, we employ only the very best people across all our locations in Brighton & Hove, London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bangalore and the US.