Penetration Tester - Manchester
Based in Manchester (other UK locations considered)
ZeroDayLab is looking for a new generation of Penetration Testers to join our rapidly growing team. Whether a seasoned professional or at the beginning of your career in cyber security we’re looking to talk with Pentesters of all levels.
ZeroDayLab is a company that recognise employees as the centre of our success. We employ only the best technical experts who have a true passion for Cyber Security. This passion drives our desire to evolve with emerging threats and enables our technical experts to deliver unparalleled services to our clients.
We help our Pentesters achieve their full potential by providing paid training and professional certifications including CREST and OSCP. This ensures our team is at the top of their game on Mobile, Web Application, Infrastructure, WiFi, Reverse Engineering, Exploit Development, Research, Red Teaming and Social Engineering engagements.
Our Pentest team is made up of specialists in all areas of Penetration Testing and we are great at sharing knowledge and ideas. You will bring new knowledge into the team, but be prepared to work with industry experts who will be able to show you new skills and techniques.
We work with a plethora of interesting clients on ground-breaking projects. If you want exposure to a variety of industry sectors, working on projects that will challenge you to innovate and problem solve then ZeroDayLab can offer you the variety you’re looking for.
- A technical expert in Manual Penetration Testing, both internally and externally
- Specialist in one or more of the following; Web Applications, Infrastructure, Mobile, WiFi, Reverse Engineering or Exploit Development
- The desire to constantly learn and develop
- Have a critical eye for detail
- The ability to explain to all audiences how attacks are carried out and executed (e.g ROP attack)
- Experience of working in large datacentres with exposure to switch patching and testing procedures
- Professional experience in buffer overflows, XSS, SQL Injection and the full OWASP Top 10
- Excellent report writing skills
- Holding and maintaining one of the following is desirable but not essential; OSCP, CREST, Tiger Scheme or Cyber Scheme
- Happy to travel to client sites
- Happy to work from home or local office
- Punctual and professional
Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please provide your current CV and contact details to Adam Ryan, (Talent Acquisition Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please visit www.zerodaylab.com
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Performance-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Share Option scheme
- Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
- Parking/Season ticket scheme
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
- Entertainment and social activities
- Annual eye tests
At the forefront of IT Security Consulting, ZeroDayLab’s client base is diverse. Our blue chip clients span across EMEA and come from all industry sectors from medium-size organisations to the FTSE100. Our holistic, 360⁰ approach to IT Consulting Services and complementary security solutions are unparalleled and enable us to retain our clients by working as their strategic security partner, delivering far greater ROI.
We have two passions, Total Customer Satisfaction and Total Security Management; to deliver this, we employ only the very best people across all our locations in Brighton & Hove, London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bangalore and the US.