Service Desk Manager
We’re looking for a Service Desk Manager to join the our team in Bristol in the Cyber division of Leonardo
What will you be doing?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing MSP at an exciting time of development within the company. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be supporting the delivery of a comprehensive portfolio of intelligent services and solutions to a client-base that spans a wide range of different industries. Working as part of a team, successful candidates will share our values and have an interest in working with the latest technologies to provide exceptional customer service in support of our clients.
You will be joining our highly skilled team within the Cyber Security Division. This is a great opportunity to bring your talents and form an integral part of Leonardo's future. We can help you develop your skills and offer great opportunities to develop and grow.
What is the cyber division at Leonardo?
The Cyber Security Division is a pivotal innovator, supplying safety through technology, to provide our customers with more efficient, safe and secure products and services, whatever their requirements.
Cyber Security is a world leader in safety-through-technology, providing tailored solutions for customers in public administration, public safety and security, critical infrastructure, services, transport, large companies, post and logistics.
Cyber Security (UK) is at the forefront of supplying technology and services for both civil and defence markets, in both the UK and around the world, to enhance the capabilities of its Customers.
Leonardo's Cyber Security Division delivers a full range of systems and solutions for complex and mission critical environments where the security of systems and facilities are paramount. Leonardo is ISO 27001 accredited and NCSC certified.
Key Responsibility Areas
You will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of Service Desk Operators, ensuring the smooth delivery of the 24/7 capability. This is a central role that supports the full ITIL process flow, which includes an extensive range of services & stakeholders, in a fast-paced challenging environment. You will be required to provide customer support ensuring that KPI's are met, acting as an escalation point for all requests & Major Incidents. You must be proactive & diligent with a passion about business & client success.
Your key responsibility areas will include:
- Tracking team productivity & effectiveness through the use of dashboards & reporting tools
- Tracking progress of Service Incidents, Requests & assigned Changes against SLA's, escalating when appropriate
- Co-ordinating first-line investigation & diagnosis, resolution activities
- Co-ordinating the escalation of Incidents/Service Requests to support teams when required to ensure resolution within agreed timescales
- Communicating with senior users - keeping them informed of Incident progress, notifying them of impending changes
- Liaising with the customer to co-ordinate closure of resolved Incidents, requests and other calls.
- Developing and maintain processes, procedures and knowledge base (KB) articles across the team following a continuous improvement approach
- Supporting the maintenance of the Service Catalogue in conjunction with the Service Delivery Managers
- Reporting against key metrics & production of management reports
How will we support you?
We offer fantastic opportunities for learning, development and professional growth. As a team, we dedicate time to research projects & encourage our specialists to get involved in the InfoSec community in Bristol & beyond, promoting sharing & constant development.
We want to support you & encourage you to fulfil your potential through:
- Flex-leave schemes: We offer our employees the time & flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Supportive relocation package: to make your move to Bristol even more attractive
- Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme includes generous employer contribution
- Employee discount schemes: We offer you and your family an attractive range of discounts from retail and cinema to hotel bookings and vehicles benefits
- Reserve Forces: We provide positive support to the Reserve Forces and allow employees who are Reservists to take additional time off
- Free parking: This is available on or near all our sites
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare voucher scheme: We encourage working parents to save money on childcare by offering them several advantageous facilities and vouchers
- Career break: Where appropriate, we support our employees in pursuing other interests outside the workplace
To find out about our Company benefits please visit: http://www.uk.leonardocompany.com/people-careers/people/company-benefits
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
We’re looking for somebody that has:
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience of working in an IT Service Management environment.
- ITIL Foundation Level (v3 or v4).
- Experience of working within technically complex environments or on a project with multiple participants.
- Experience of managing a team including shift management.
- Experience of working to SLA & KPI measures.
- Demonstrable track record of maintaining strong relationships with customers, within an IT Service Desk environment.
- Be able to be cleared to UK SC.
- Experience in an IT support role
- Familiar with Windows and Linux Server architectures
- Active Directory Management
- Centralised Anti-Virus management.
- Operational knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and their delivery.
- Understanding of technical trends within the ICT or cyber security industry and how modern technology can be harnessed to enhance the delivery of services.
- Must be able to interpret and communicate customer issues in order to resolve or escalate as appropriate, in line with corporate standards, service levels and departmental work instructions, to ensure minimal disruption to users.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written), with experience of liaising with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a team and to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met and achieve targets.
If that sounds liek you please apply at https://leonardo-career.talent-soft.com/job/job-service-desk-manager_1473.aspx