Based in Manchester
Are you a Developer, passionate about turning innovative ideas into security focussed applications? Are you excited by new challenges and passionate about developing an industry leading SaaS offering?
At ZeroDayLab we are developing an industry leading Supplier Risk Evaluation tool - VenDoor. Due to growth in demand for VenDoor, we are now looking for an experienced Developer to help us create new functionality within the platform whilst providing scheduled maintenance to the service. You will be part of a small but highly skilled team working in a fast-paced and agile development environment. The successful candidate will be focussed on developing and delivering a best in class risk management software solution aimed at the FTSE500 and Fortune 500 client market. For this role we are offering, competitive basic salary, 10% annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package including share options, pension scheme, private healthcare and more.
You will be an experienced Developer with proven experience working with the following technologies:
- Django / Python
- Amazon AWS
The successful candidate will enjoy working for a smaller, dynamic, focussed organisation where every member of the team is Passionate about Total Security Management. This role will be required to take responsibility for all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Due to Covid this role will initially be based from home, should our offices return to normal, then the role will return to being based from our Manchester office.
Key Candidate Criteria:
- Strong technical knowledge of Software Development/Engineering techniques and methodologies
- Technically adept in multiple coding languages
- The ability to turn development plans into functional user focussed applications
- Internal facing, comfortable presenting your ideas to our board of directors
- Possess strong technical understanding of modern software development tools and technologies
- Ability to document and report in English to a good standard
- Be punctual and meet agreed deadlines
- Ideally be based from our Manchester office when Covid restrictions are lifted
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in agile development projects
- Develop and implement new software applications
- Maintain and improve existing software performance
- Design and update complex software databases
- Test and maintain VenDoor to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Regularly discuss and define requirements with management and key stakeholders
- Provide improvement recommendations as necessary
Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
If you are interested in the exciting new opportunity, please provide your current CV and contact details to Adam Ryan, (Talent Acquisition Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please visit www.zerodaylab.com
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Performance-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your immediate family
- Company Share Option scheme
- Length of Service is linked with an increase in allocated holiday allowance
- Parking/Season ticket scheme
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
- Entertainment and social activities
- Annual eye tests